Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wednesday at the school

We did our first classes today. Ray did a computer class with grades 5 then went back to his garden.
I started the morning with an art class for grade 2, it was chaotic but at least all my group completed the task. I escaped to the English class for grade 5 with Viv and Megan, the older children were lovely and they taught me more than I taught them. After English Lee, Ben and I took a PE class for grade 2. We did exercises and games and an obstacle course which the kids loved. It was a huge success. All in all it was a pretty full morning.

We had our Spanish class in the afternoon after Santusa, the volunteer housekeeper, made lunch for some of us, then I went with Pip to visit the girls in hospital.

Later Ray and I took ourselves by local bus to the mega supermarket to get some much needed shopping. Up till now we havent realy eaten anything, just liquids and coca tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment